The term Website, as defined above, includes, without limitation, information, links, Services, and any other service which may be accessed through the Website via any medium or device. You agree that by accessing the Website consent to receiving certain updates from the HairDAO from time-to-time, unless you unsubscribe from those updates.
Acceptance of Terms
HairDAO may, at its sole discretion, update these Terms from time-to-time, which will be displayed in this section of the Website, although we will use our best endeavors to notify you of any changes. You acknowledge that your continued use of the Website after amendment to the Terms constitutes your acceptance of them.
Lawful Use of Website
You agree that you may only use the Website for purposes which are permitted by these Terms and under applicable law.
Restrictions on Use of Website
You are not permitted to use the Website or Services and cannot accept the Terms if: (i) you are below the legal age under which you can enter a binding contract with HairDAO; or (ii) you are prevented from receiving the Services under the laws of the jurisdiction which you are resident or from where you use the Website or Services.
You agree not to:
• Assist in disruption of the Website, the Services or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services, or breach and rules or regulations of the networks connected to the Services.
• Use the Services for a fraudulent or illegal purpose, or to use the Website to harvest personally identifiable information without prior consent.
• Amend any Content in order to disguise its origin and prevent detection by the Content owner.• Upload, download, transmit or publish any Content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any owner.
• Upload, download, transmit or publish any Content that contains software viruses or malicious code.
• Upload, download, transmit or publish any Content that is unlawful, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, racially offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate.
• Provide false details or misrepresent your affiliation with any party on the Website or to the HairDAO.
You acknowledge that Content accessed through the Website the sole responsibility of the person that made such Content available. Such Content, including but not limited to articles, blogs, videos, advertisements, and third-party links on the Website, may be subject to intellectual property rights held by the owner of the Content. You may not use, adapt, copy or distribute Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have written permission of the Content owner and provide an equivalent license to the HairDAO. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) HairDAO (or its licensors) owns all legal right, title and interest in the Services and the Content created by HairDAO, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services and (ii) that HairDAO is in no way responsible for, nor shall have any liability related to, any Content which is not created by HairDAO. Any registered and unregistered trademarks appearing on the Website belong to the HairDAO, its licensors, or others. No trademark, service mark, or trade name may be used without the express written permission of the owner.
You are free to establish a link to the Website provided that the link does not state or imply HairDAO's endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site. You are not permitted to frame any page of the Website without the prior consent of the HairDAO in writing.
Disputes with Third Parties
You understand and agree that HairDAO is under no obligation to become involved in any dispute between Website users, or between a user and any third party and you release HairDAO, its officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives and successors from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, in any way related to such disputes.
Modification or Cessation of Services
You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which HairDAO provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that HairDAO may modify or suspend the Services at the HairDAO's sole discretion, without prior notice to you and that the HairDAO shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or suspension.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that the Services are provided “AS IS” and your use of the Services and Website is at your sole risk. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from HairDAO or through or from the Services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms. HairDAO further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind related to the Website, the Services or products or projects purchased or funded through either, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that HairDAO, and its subsidiaries, agents, employees and contractors are not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss or damages (whether incurred directly or indirectly) or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, without limitation, as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of these Terms). In the event that your jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. Any cause of action you have arising under these Terms must be brought within one (1) year of the cause of action accruing, otherwise it shall be permanently barred.
We are not responsible for the Content submitted by our contributors or members, which may include statements and opinions of those contributors or members, not HairDAO. Content created by contributors or members is the sole responsibility of those contributors or members and the HairDAO does not guarantee or endorse its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute content through the Website, the HairDAO is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to the content. The HairDAO and its directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, and shareholders do not undertake or assume any duty to monitor the Website for inappropriate or unlawful content and assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including, but not limited to, claims for defamation, libel, slander, infringement, invasion of privacy and publicity rights, obscenity, pornography, profanity, fraud, or misrepresentation. HairDAO reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor, filter, review, refuse, or remove any Content from the Website for any reason and with or without notice.
Either you or the HairDAO may terminate this legal agreement with you at any time, at which point you must cease your use of all Services.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless HairDAO and their subsidiaries, agents, employees or contractors, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you upload, download, or transmit through the Services, your use of the Services, your connection to the Website or Services, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another, regardless of whether such information was provided by HairDAO or a third party.
Notwithstanding clause 13, the terms under the following headings will survive termination of this agreement: Intellectual Property, Contributions, Disputes with Third Parties, Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability, Acknowledgment, Survival, and General Provisions.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) you have read and understood the Terms.
(b) the Terms are fair, reasonable, and not unduly restrictive.
(c) you have had the opportunity to confer with legal counsel of your choice prior to agreeing to the Terms.
• Notices: HairDAO may provide you with notices, including changes to these Terms, by sending a notice to your last-known email or address, or by posting on the Website.
• No Waiver: The HairDAO’s failure to enforce any right or power under these Terms will not be construed as, or constitute, a continuing waiver of such provision, or a waiver of any other breach of, or failure to comply with, any other provision of the Terms.
• Severability: In the event that any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable in your jurisdiction, such provision will be severed from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall remain valid and enforceable. If any invalid or unenforceable provision would be valid or enforceable if some part of it were deleted or modified, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.
• Force Majeure: HairDAO shall not be deemed in breach of these Terms to the extent that performance of its obligations or attempts to cure any breach are delayed, restricted, or prevented by reason of any act of God, natural disaster, act of government, or any other act or condition beyond HairDAO's reasonable control.
• Joint Drafting: If an ambiguity arises with respect to the interpretation of any provision of these Terms, the Terms will be construed as if drafted jointly by the parties and no presumption or burden of proof will arise favoring or disfavoring either party by virtue of authorship of any of the provisions of these Terms.
• Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned by you without HairDAO’s prior consent in writing. The HairDAO is permitted to assign any of its rights and obligations under this agreement at any time, to any nominated agent.
• Governing Law: These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Wyoming and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
DMCA Takedown Notice
If you believe that any Content has infringed your intellectual property rights, please email us a DMCA or equivalent copyright takedown notice at dao@HairDAO.com with the following information:
• Your physical or electronic signature with a statement that the information included in your notification is accurate, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights to the allegedly infringing Content or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, and that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law”.
• An identification of the allegedly infringing Content (e.g. the URL reference).
• Your contact details, preferably, email, phone number and address. An identification of the allegedly infringing Content (e.g. the URL reference).
Medical Advice Disclaimer
The information provided on our website is not meant to replace the advice of a medical professional regarding the treatment of any disease or condition. Please seek the opinion of a medical professional before attempting any treatment or intervention referred to on this website and do not decline medical advice on the basis of information you have read on this website.